Saturday, May 15, 2021

Starting Over with Neila's Alternative Reality Blog

Meanwhile, I have learned that for SEO reasons it makes sense to choose a URL that resamples the title of my blog, lol. But changing the original URL of an old blog does not make any sense at all. So, I will change the title of my very first Blogspot Blog instead, perhaps even the language.... So... Copied my Contents around a bit - Quite easy with the new functions to export and import blogs. Then I did change the URL -right now, Oct. 18. - it did work! I gave it the original title of my very first blog :)

The Feedburner Feed is obsolete of course. Let's see when the "New" Feedburner is ready, and then submit it new - that is better anyway. And now on with the post, I was originally writing.

Well, I'll see what I'll do. So far the first post, which I need for customizing the template. Or... before filling the sidebar... I could even get that cool new template which I liked so much, but dark themes seem to be 'out'. So I won't take it for any of my Biz Blogs. 

Note to myself, before I forget: In this blog, I will practice organizing the labels as an overview of the content from the beginning as if they were categories. 

Update, over ten years later: I started over too late. The cool new templates are gone. And those even newer ones behave very strangely. So I had not much choice: a 'normal', manageable template exists only in dark - or in colors I don't like much, or in boring white. So I chose the only one with colorful background and white ground to write on. - Maybe, the background is too loud, but maybe I find a background design that is more 'mine' - and maybe, I will even find the time to make one myself... 

But now it's time to start over another blog - which will hold all the masses of legal content, maybe...Nope, wrong template for that. But then, there is no problem copying and paste a page.

And here is Another Update: 

Neila ~ Sabine R.'s 250% Complete Profile

is on! Please take a Look! - and use the translation tool on top, because it will be more in German.

No comments:

Post a Comment